LSMA & Partners assists its clients in structuring and finalising M&A, buy-side, sell-side transactions, leveraged buy-outs using all appropriate institutions, such as mergers, spin-offs, conferrals and joint ventures to ensure the success of the transaction.
Thanks to the experience gained over the years by the founding partners, it also offers assistance in complex and innovative transactions and in high-profile litigation, in Italy and abroad, having established an extensive network of relationships with foreign law firms.
Legal Advisory services
Within the legal sphere, LSMA & Partners assists its clients:
- providing support in the preliminary activities of M&A transactions by drafting legal due diligence to define the legally relevant aspects concerning the client/target company;
- by drafting letters of interest or non-binding offers, which are essential to trigger negotiations between the parties;
- assisting them in the negotiation and settlement of the contractual clauses and taking care of the drafting of the share/quota purchase agreement and related documents, the documents referring to the guarantees issued by the seller and any financing agreements related to the transaction up until the closing;
- in the protection and exploitation of industrial and intellectual property rights;
- consultancy in the context of insolvency and business crisis;
- in judicial and arbitration disputes;
- in disputes before the European Commission (infringement complaints), the Court of Justice of the European Union (preliminary rulings under Article 267 of the TFEU) and before the European Court of Human Rights.