Tax advice plays a key role in every corporate transaction and in asset reorganisation activities as the tax variable, especially in Italy, is often a critical element.
LSMA & Partners offers advisory services for tax optimisation in M&A transactions, corporate or asset reorganisations and debt restructuring transactions, which are of paramount importance in building value.
Tax Advisory services
Thanks to the specialisation of its team, LSMA & Partners is able to offer tax advice for:
- all stages of the M&A process, starting from the study to streamline the transaction’s tax structure in order to minimize the total tax load;
- sell-side transactions, by means of the drafting of vendor tax due diligence aimed at understanding one’s own weaknesses and managing them with the potential buyer and their advisors;
- buy-side transactions, in order to understand the risk elements generated by accounting/tax policies adopted by the target company, so as to quantify possible latent tax liabilities and foresee appropriate contractual guarantee clauses in the drafting of the purchase contract;
- the correct drafting of the tax clauses in purchase and sale agreements;
- assistance for its clients in structuring investment and divestment transactions in Italy and abroad;
- corporate and asset reorganisation activities so as to maximise efficiency;
- post-closing obligations. In this way, LSMA & Partners is able to offer its clients comprehensive advice, from ordinary taxation activities to taxation in extraordinary finance transactions.